Now Available! 2015 Silver Award Winner – National Benjamin Franklin Book Awards
My Diary Unlocked is a diary-based self-help book for teen girls, their mothers and for all women who carry unhealed wounds from their inner adolescent into adulthood. Through raw and real diary entries woven together with guidance and wisdom to emerge triumphant above the struggles, the book imparts the value and power of sharing your personal inner truth as it provides tools to raise self esteem and empower girls and women to live authentic lives.
Companion Diary also available!
Diary: The Answers Are Within
Janet Larson finds the healing voices from her diary and helps others do the same
- Did you write in a diary in your teen years?
- Are you a teen writing in one now?
- Share meaningful entries that affected your self image or self esteem in some way.
- Entries can be gut-wrenching, funny, serious, heartwarming or heartbreaking.
- Let others know they are not alone.
- Share your insights and inspirations about issues arising from the entries.
- Be part of a social movement in which sharing buried secrets means making a difference in the lives of others.
Your entries can be anonymous, and will help others live more authentic lives. To submit an entry click here.